I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Thursday, June 19, 2014

TBT: I've Always Had a Thing For Maleficent

Washington, Utah.

1993.

I believe, the weekend before I went into the MTC, which is why I have such a jolly group of friends with me.  We were on our way to the movies...The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Kirsten and I had spent quite a bit of time that week on our costumes...Kelly, I'm pretty sure was supposed to be a Bob Fossey devotee, but I'm pretty sure those are her own everyday clothes, and Mel  (who I'm sure is trying to be a good sport about all this) looks like she is wearing a mash-up of things from Kirsten & my closets-including my very favorite tie-dye from a Grateful Dead concert in which I nearly passed out from the air inside the stadium (Marijuana lightweight...and only second-hand I assure you).

Good times.  Good, good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment