I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Thursday, June 5, 2014

TBT: 4th Grade

The Missus will finish up 4th grade tomorrow.  She will be 10 this year and I've notice how NOT small she is anymore.  *sigh*.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE not having little kids anymore, but I do miss how sweet they were for a brief moment in time.
4th grade was a big year for me.  We moved from Las Vegas to St. George.  I cannot say I was a particularly attractive child, although I think at least some of this was because I was left 100% to my own devices as far as hair and clothes and general presentation were concerned....so pretty much every picture of me until I was about 14 is really sad.  EVERY picture.

And with that introduction I present to you Mr. Fawson's fourth grade class of 1982-83.  Go ahead.  LAUGH AWAY.  I am.  Oh...I am.


1 comment: