I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Every Girl Needs a Project: New Digs

File this under things I did so you don't have to.  So when Memorial Day hit I guess I was bored or something?  So my studio/office had been bothering me, so I decided that the room that had been serving as a playroom of sorts for The Citizens would be put to better use as MY room.  They don't really need quite as much space for playing these days...so I took it.

I'd never painted this room since moving into this house and two of the walls were aubergine.  A deep dark purple.  It took most of the weekend because in addition to painting I had to sort and go through and re-organize everything.  But it is lovely and new and shiny!

Take a look.  I think it will serve quite nicely.


No comments:

Post a Comment