I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Monday, April 14, 2014

Mother of a Teen

It happened.  (Or to be technical will happen in 5 minutes....)  I am the mother of a teenage son.
I never intended for this to happen.  And in recent months have begun to suspect I might actually murder my own child out of frustration.  Yet, he lives to reach this milestone.  And to be fair, he  is a sweet, kind, generous soul even if he absolutely refuses to turn in homework he has already done.

Happy Birthday baby boy.  *sigh*










No comments:

Post a Comment