I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

And That's When I Realized I Was Going To Be Famous...

Well, Maybe not quite famous.  But remember last week when I told you about the projects I'm working on?  Yeah, well one of them was The Count of Monte Cristo.  Yes.  You remember.


WELL.  Today an official press release on Playbill announced the show and mentioned its European and Asian versions and how cool the writer and composer are and THEN IT LISTED THE ADDITIONAL PRODUCTION TEAM MEMBERS. Who are clearly just as awesome.  CLEARLY.

ANd GUesS wHAt???  (This is me being all apoplectic) There I am in official print (well not really print, it is the online version, but still...no need to get all persnickety) listed right after super famous Nathan the choreographer and the musical director.

I showed it to my kids, who for some unknown reason read each and every program of each and every show we ever go to and are familiar with the Playbill logo that is on the Broadway Across America show programs I take them to.  Anna slowly shook her head and said "MOM.  You are famous."

That's right baby, I sure am.

No comments:

Post a Comment