I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Saturday, February 8, 2014

This is Our Year

I recently had pictures taken of The Citizens and I and I was really pleased with how they turned out.  I had wanted to do them and send out actual Christmas cards...but, you know...life and $%@! got in the way...but we did get them taken in early January, and I thought "HEY!  I could still send out New Year's cards," but I only got the images back from the photographer last week, and the cards came in the mail today.  So, I will send a handful out, but will mostly virtual card people since we are really closer to Valentines Day than the New Year...whatchagonnado?

Anyway, I snapped a pic of the cards with my phone and although the quality isn't great, you can see that although I might seem like a curmudgeonly pessimist, these cards prove that there is still a spark of positivity in me.

Happy New Year y'all.


1 comment:

  1. I love them and I love you. I wish I could come to our girl's night out, but I'll be catching up with my other gals.

    ReplyDelete