I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

More Weird Crap. It Never Ends.

I just realized we haven't done one of these for awhile and I've got strange images piling up all over my desktop.  Must remedy that.

First, I've had this one for awhile.  Febreeze, Sleep Serenity.  Endorsed, mind you, by the National Sleep Foundation.  So....you spray your room with a deodorizer, which helps you sleep.  I really just cannot quite understand where this one came from.  It kind of makes me think people should probably just clean their rooms.

I get these emails everyday for "deals".  Every now and again, I actually do find a deal on something....mostly I get recommendations for stuff like this, which, I think, is rather brilliant.




After watching the entire SEVEN seasons of Monarch of the Glen last summer, I think I"m ready for this. For JUST $25!!



And then there's this.  She's leaping because she's hair free??



This was sent last week, I assume, to give some poor guy an idea for a wife or girlfriend.  But here's the thing.  Unless she specifically asked for laser hair removal, it may not be terribly romantic.




And then this happened.  I have a friend who has recently decided to try Internet dating (don't ask me why, I think it is for good blogging stories...) and guys keep asking her for inappropriate pictures of herself.  So, being the kind of friend I am, I whipped up a little something...in the event, as it were.  And now it is on the interwebs and I did that.  It still makes me giggle.  A lot.
I have some serious mad photo shop skilz.


You're Welcome!  Tomorrow is the weekend y'all!  We're nearly there!!





No comments:

Post a Comment