I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Lara Beene Designs, LLC

So...I am officially a Limited Liability Company.  I have had a "business" of sorts for the last several years with my freelance design, but decided to upgrade it a bit to open a few more doors.

I know that name there is super exciting, but I was standing at the counter of the Murray City Offices and they asked "What is the name of your company?" and that is what came out of my mouth.  Whatchagonna do?

I actually have no idea how this changes things...I guess I'd better figure it out.  Being a business woman and all.

I think I need to get new business cards and checking account.  There may be other things too...feel free to offer suggestions.

If you haven't already, check out my website that has everything I've been up to on it!  labeene.com

And here's a snapshot of shows to come in the next year!  It's good to be a working girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment