I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Do You LOVE Me?

Apparently I am unable to learn from my own mistakes.  This is a sign of weakness, my friends.



Remember back about 2 years to this exact same time of year.....(it's ok, here is the post) when Anna decided she was going to make her own valentines?  Worst idea EVER.
So last year we bought them.  Not even the good ones.  Stupid clearance puppy ones.  No candy.












But we have a little problem around our house.  We are Pinterest addicts.  ADDICTS I tell you.  You can follow me by clicking on the button to the left.  I pin amazing crap.  And lots of it.  But my mini me likes it too, and she likes to find what I call "ways to make my mother feel inferior".  This is no easy task.  I'm a doer.  And I do LOTS of things really really well.  This is not bragging, this is the honest truth.  But Anna, she is good at picking out stuff that will drive me crazy...


And she found these super adorable minion valentines made from Twinkies.  And I caved.  The only thing that saved us this time around was that she was willing to do almost all of it herself.  And in true copy-cat fashion, she got her self all set up and turned on a movie to do her project.  Sometimes I really like that kid.

But THEN, she found a minion valentine's box.  I did help a little with that, but she's getting good. It did turn out cute.  Wm looked on as I retrieved all the fixin's to make the box and commented "I guess it it is good thing we live in a house with a lot of stuff."  Yeah, well, I KNEW we were going to need that scrap of denim and an empty canister.  STill...I do not recommend doing crap like this. NOT WORTH IT.  BUY the damn valentines.  But if you want to, I've got pictures pinned.

No comments:

Post a Comment