I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Friday, December 20, 2013

Utah Pride

So earlier today, in case you were one of the two people in the state who hadn't heard, a Utah Supreme Court judge over turned a law that voters put in place in 2004 banning gay marriage in the state.  It is a big deal.  Honestly, I don't think anyone saw this coming.

Before I knew it my Facebook feed was full of images of couples getting marriage licenses and the Mayor of SLC performing ceremonies.  Seriously.  There at least a million old Mormons in the state that think the second coming of Jesus is here and we are about to purge the earth with fire.

Huck wanted to know what I was clearly so excited about and in the true spirit of the day allowed me to post this picture of him.

Merry Christmas Gay Utah.


No comments:

Post a Comment