I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Santa's Little Helper

Yesterday our darling hound ate 2 full boxes of wrapped and be-ribboned cakebites from the Sweet Tooth Fairy intended as gifts....I would have killed him on the spot, but had just mopped the floor.

And then I thought of a different sort of revenge....my blog.  (insert evil laugh here...)

My intention is to abuse and shame Huck as much as possible for the next ten days in the true spirit of Christmas.  Stay tuned.


First up:  SANTA'S WORKSHOP!


No comments:

Post a Comment