I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Mr. Scrooooooge

We've been reading A Christmas Carol at our house this year.  We have quite the collection of Christmas books, but this was the first year I thought the Citizens would be able to sit through the full rendition of Dickens.  They love it....but unbeknownst to me, someone else was listening too...and joined our little group last night bedecked in his finest Scrooge outfit-a fitting character, no doubt-You be the judge.



Marry Christmas!  Only 2 more days til Winter Break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment