I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Huck-Elf on a Shelf

So an odd childhood acquaintance of mine has been doing "Self on a Shelf" this season with his family (don't ask, it is creepy...), and is the inspiration for today's photo-op.

We do not understand the whole "Elf on a Shelf" thing and do not do such a thing at  our house.  WHO invented something to make moms more crazy during the holiday season?  Had to be another mom.  One on crack.  But the things the elves do, is be all naughty.  Which Huck is pro at.

Clearly, he is enjoying himself immensely.

As am I.



Merry Christmas Eve all!

Enjoy your day however you spend it, wherever and with whomever you choose.
It comes but once a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment