I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Good King Wenceslas

So...it turns out Huck really likes his little photos shoots.  He thinks it is an indication that I like him.  Whatever.  The world is full of unrealistic expectations this time of year; my hound is no exception.

This did, however, lead to some unexpected Christmas cheer...HUCK STARTED SINGING CHRISTMAS SONGS.  No, really.

And then I said, "I have a costume for that."




Happy Wednesday Every One!

No comments:

Post a Comment