I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Monday, October 7, 2013

The Final Countdow

So remember back a couple of weeks ago when I asked you all to come to my blog for a birthday wish?
Well you did!  Y'all are the bestest.
So here's the final countdown:

Last month there were 1,072 hits to my blog for an all time hit count of 10,189 surpassing my request by 189 hits.  I may not be up there with the Nie Nie Dialogues, but hey, I'll take it.

I did not get anymore of you to admit to following this blog, but that's ok (although there's still time...).

I had a great day.  All my costume fittings showed up so I didn't have to have fits at work and yell at performers and make them cry.

I didn't have any road rage.

I ate cake.  Multiple times.  All day.

I had a fun dinner out with the Citizens which I did not cook nor clean up after.

My bestie brought me more late night treats.

And also, have you started enjoying your birthday more since facebook starting reminding everyone that it is your birthday?  I know I have.  I don't care if none of those people would have remembered on their own.  It is great.  I love it.

Happy Birthday to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment