I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A Bonny Baby Boy

Prince George Louis Alexander, Britain's future monarch was Christened today.

Look at that lovely lacy gown!  He looks to be growing nice and plump.

I love baby Christening/Blessing gowns.   I'd rather make one of those any day over a wedding dress (boring...).













Here's pictures of The Citizen's in their Blessing Day attire.

I don't have a good digital pic of this...it was, you know
before things got all techie.
so cute.  little monster.


No comments:

Post a Comment