I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Whatcha Up To La?

September is pretty much always a crazy month.  In addition to people (including myself) starting school, all the other class (art, dance, theatre, music...) get agoin' too.  Also, there are a billion shows.  Not as many as last year, thank goodness, but still plenty to keep me running.


Sorry for the crummy pic...better ones to come, I hope!
Last week I opened Deseret, a pioneer musical, at the Covey.  This show is brand new!  Written by a local semi-retired Doctor; this show had a top notch production team.  And it is pretty fun if you are into pioneer gal love triangles and the occasional flashing of the petticoat. Info on this show here.






I have also started working on BYU's fall opera, Die Fledermaus.  It hits the stage mid-October, so watch for more on that one.  I get to design some awesome fancy dresses for that one.
I know that is a pretty quick run-down, but I needed to account for my two week hiatus.

No comments:

Post a Comment