I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Welcome Fall!

It is officially fall!

The BEST time of the year.

To celebrate, we pulled out the pumpkin.  And the cream cheese (which is really a year round phenomenon, but pairs perfectly with pumpkin).

Let's just say, we're off to a good start this week.

If you want this recipe, you can find it under my "Satisfy The Sweet Tooth" board on Pinterest.  Oh yeah.  I'm on Pinterest too.


This might be someone's favorite.

Actually I'm MUCH more popular on Pinterest.  You can follow me if you want.  All the cool kids do.

No comments:

Post a Comment