I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Oddities and Such. Again.

There is a never-ending supply of weird things in this world.  I haven't posted on these in awhile, so I guess its time.


Um...I wonder why America is obese.

Next: An excerpt from an email I got last week

BABE... i guess your not getting any of my email huh? ive been
tryign to email u so many times but this dam laptop is such a piece of
garbage and keeps freezing.. anyways how u been? 

In case u dont know who this is its ME Adriana.. we used to chat a bit on facebook and then
I think u deleted me :( haha.. anyways guess what... I got 2 things to
tell u.. both good news.. 1) im single now.. yup me and my bf broke up
about 3 months ago... and 2) guess where im moving? RIGHT EFFING NEAR
U.. lol... ur actually the only person im gonna know there.. well 3
cousins too but i cant chill with them lol..

She goes ON and ON and ON and then gives me code so I can watch her "work" for free.
Wow.  Thank you.  Moving on.

Now a few choice items I found whilst looking for other things.



These speakers dance.  There was a video...but I didn't know how to save that.  But you should be thankful, because I've been suffering from nightmares ever since.



In case you can't see this one very well, the title of the book is "Bang Ukraine: How to Sleep with Ukrainian Women in Ukraine."

Um.


Some one at Mod cloth needs to have their hand slapped.  Marketing 101: When designing for plus sized women, please refrain from naming your product with any of the following descriptors: elephant, warehouse, whale, BEACH BLANKET, or anything else that might make your plus sized gal feel less than dainty.  Geez.



So I needed a new dog gate and did my homework looking for one.  Apparently, people who looked for dog or safety gates also often order the Titan Classic Spandex dome cap or as we like to say around our safely contained dog areas "doo-rag".  Thanks Amazon.  I DO need that.



And I've started getting MORE of these.  Only now they are for "seniors" (and not the high school kind) or like this one 50+.  PLUS.  How OLD do they think I am??  For the record-the 50 plusers kissing in this add do NOT make me want to date.





1 comment: