I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Friday, September 20, 2013

If I Had Words...To Make a Day For You

So...you know that scene in Babe, The Sheep Pig where Babe is sick and the Farmer dances for him?

I LOVE that scene.

So, this morning, there may have been a little Maroon 5 on in the background (I may have a kid who is totally into all pop music...) and I may have tried my hand at dancing for Huck.

This was the result.
*You may want to make it full screen for the full effect.

video

Someone clearly was not impressed.

1 comment:

  1. Whatever. He wagged his tail. That is pretty impressed in Huck world.

    ReplyDelete