I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Monday, September 23, 2013

Fancy Math

So I'm a few minutes past midnight posting tonight...sorry.  My day sorta....happened.

And I'm exhausted now, so I have nothing to offer you except STATS!

AND WHO DOESN'T LOVE STATS??

I thought maybe if I put it all in caps you'd get all excited and forget stats is really just a fancy way of saying statistics, which is just a fancy way of saying fancy math.

But here you go.

In just under a week, you've given me over 400 hits.  As of this moment, I've had 9,784 hits to my blog.  And my birthday is still 13 days away, so there's no real pressure on you or me, because we only have 216 more hits to go which averages out to just over 16 hits a day.  So if you miss a day,  no worries.  We're good.  But don't stop coming.

I would still like the 3 followers, which I don't think is too much to ask since you are clearly coming here anyway.  Don't ask me why this is important.  I don't know.  It just is.  Or it isn't, in which case, if it isn't that big of deal, why not admit that you are coming here?  Or not, whatever.  Its only a old woman's birthday wish.  (Does guilt work you?  If you are one of my many Mormon friends, it should...)

What about bribery?  Do you like cookies?  What about that pumpkin cake I baked yesterday?

Ok.  Now the computer screen is starting to dance in front of my eyes, so I'd best be going now.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment