I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Chubby Puppy

So....I took Huck to see a new vet.  When we were looking for a dog I wanted a breed that was not prone to allergies.  Beagles are not supposed to be that dog.  And yet, here we are, four years in, and I have a dog with allergies. Fan-freakin-tastic.

But during the exam, the vet told me that Huck was just a few pounds heavier than he should be and gave instructions to restrict his caloric intake.

So Huck is on a diet.

This is how he feels about it:




He can't even raise his head he is so weak from hunger.

I've been trying (well, I was trying, but that collapsed today at Cafe Rio with my BFF with what is now christened "The Freedom Salad"...but that's another story) to restrict my caloric intake too.  And I echo his sentiments.

Poor chubby puppy.

2 comments:

  1. I've been watching what I eat, too. I watch it. Then I eat it. We are not good for each other's diets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hufflepuff too is on a diet. There might be nothing sadder (or more physically painful) than a hedgehog diet. She's pissy all the time which mean she gets her quills up. I'm starting to think I should just let her be fat.

    ReplyDelete