I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

FUN & GAMES!

So along the lines of what you can buy for a dollar....is this little gem from the dollar store.

Apparently Grandma took The Citizens out and told them they could pick out something to amuse themselves for the afternoon.

And this is what my darling angel of a daughter brought home.

A Puzzle.

Of the Digestive System.

For a dollar.

Seems to me you all should be rushing out and getting your Christmas shopping done right now.

You're welcome.

*Grandma asked why it didn't have a heart...to which my precious replied "well it was only a dollar."

No comments:

Post a Comment