I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Celtic Fire...

So...Amazon had this offer of "select" book titles for your Kindle for $1.00.  There isn't much you can buy with a dollar these days, so I thought I'd look.  Since Wm won a Kindle at the nickel arcade (true story) we've had one bouncing around and I thought it could be handy to have a few books to have on the go.

Well...

Beware of what sort of titles you can buy for $1.00.

Because THIS was one of the choices.








And that's when it hit me.  Kindles are for when people want to read naughty or otherwise trashy books in public places.  I'm on to you people on the train....oh yes.

*also-google Celtic Fire.  Apparently the Celts were a bunch of fire mongers.


No comments:

Post a Comment