I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

To Have Something To Live For...

OH MY GOODNESS.

You know I am excited by my excessive use of capital letters.

But tomorrow, Netflix actually proves it has worth and can justify the $8 a month we spend on it.

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT premiers a new season.  I really cannot express my absolute excitement over this.  If you have not watched it, you should stop whatever you are doing right now and start with season one (on Netflix).

Stop.  Do it.  NOW.  You're welcome.







1 comment:

  1. I KNOW. I know. I know. I've been rewatching the first three seasons (again) in anticipation.

    Watching right now.

    ReplyDelete