I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Day Huck Remembered He Was a Dog

I've been giving Huck some much needed (not necessarily deserved-those are two separate things) time away from hats lately.  Also, I've been busy.  But perhaps because of this....I caught Huck doing something I rarely see him do.....acting like a dog.  It was a rare moment, and fleeting, but I had my wits about me enough to catch it.  I'm going to post it here because he'll never forgive me.

video

No comments:

Post a Comment