I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Summer Sewing Camp!

Hey readers!  Some of you are aware that I've held summer sewing camps at my house for the last several summers....it began as an organized and dedicated time slot to teach my own kids and a few neighbor kids how to sew.  I'm still doing it, although due to travel, swim lessons and my actual job it is getting harder and harder to work these into the mix.
If you are interested or know someone who is, let me know!


1 comment:

  1. I wish I could put my daughter on a plane and send her to you. She wants to be a fashion designer, and I lack the skills to teach good sewing skills.

    ReplyDelete