I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Huck Rides Again...

For those of you following Huck's quest to become a more engaged citizen and search for more meaning through gainful employment...well, it appears he has quit.  Apparently "The job market is saturated with talented hat wearing beagles".

For a recap, though, I'd like to refresh your memory of his job shadowing choices:




Does anyone else sense a theme here?
I think he listens to 70's music when I'm not home.

No comments:

Post a Comment