I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Huck Goes Native?

Good Morning Faithful reader!

Huck continues to explore career choices....



Dear Readers,

I am having a hard time with my job shadowing.  I know there must be something out there...but I just don't know where to look.
So today, I thought if I explored my roots, well then that would lead me forward.
And THAT was the inspiration for today's pic.

When I told my person, she frowned slightly.

Huck.  You are are not of American Indian descent.

I could be.

No.  You're not.  If anything, you are English.  The imperialist nation that stole lands.

I'm pretty sure my people have been here for generations.

Well, yes, but a generation to your people doesn't last very long.  Look.  I'll wikipedia it.  See, it says "Although beagle-type dogs have existed for over 2,000 years, the modern breed was developed in Great Britain around the 1830s from several breeds, including the Talbot Hound, the North Country Beagle, the Southern Hound, and possibly theHarrier."

You're like a Jane Austen dog.  Plus, people could take this the wrong way.  Where did you get that anyway?

It was with your Annie Get Your Gun stuff in the bathroom. Besides, you can't believe everything you read on the internets. YOU are the one who keeps telling me that.

That was NOT the bathroom.  Did you pee on that stuff?  I have to put those wigs on people! You are not allowed in there anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment