I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Monday, March 11, 2013

labeene.com is Where all the Cool Kids Hang Out

My website is up and running!  That's right, I'm cool enough I have both a blog AND a website.
Truthfully, it is an online portfolio where you can see my work and hopefully when someone asks you "Man, I really need a costume designer..."  and then you can say "Hey!  I know someone.  She's awesome.  You can look her up.  labeene.com."  And then they will go there and say "That's what I was looking for."
Anyway...dreams aside, go check it out.  It has been a long time coming, but through sweat and tears and a moonlighting graphic designer, we've gotten it up.

It still has a few kinks and design bits to work out, but for the most part it is functional.
Tell me what you think.  Honestly.  If this doesn't look good then people won't hire me and I will be taking up space in the internets for naught.

And in case you missed that its labeene.com

No comments:

Post a Comment