I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Monday, March 18, 2013

Huck's Advice: If You Build It...

Continuing with Huck's Job Shadowing from last week....

Dear Readers,
I was really excited w/ my #2 job choice.  Construction.  I've watched enough people TV to know that people who use tools are very exciting.  I was keen to put my particular brand of canine expertise to work at this brave new world.

I asked my person to fetch me the appropriate attire, but this was all she could come up with.  A dirty old helmet.  She said it was for safety.  It looks as though it had been worn before.

And where was my tool belt?  Alas, when she admitted she was unable to procure this essential part of the vetements ...I called it quits.  After all, she's the one who always proclaims "Look the Part!"
and here she was failing me completely.  So I didn't go.  I went back to bed.

I hope you have a better Monday,

Huck



Have a question, need advice or have a job suggestion for Huck?  Email him at Hucksadvice@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment