I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Dear Huck: Job Shadowing

Dear Huck,

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Sincerely,
Career Seeker


Dear Seaker,
You know...I hadn't really thought about it.  I had blissfully assumed that I would just live peacefully off the fruits of others' labors all the days of my life.  But perhaps my people rush off everyday in search of some sort of fulfillment of which I have not experienced napping the day away on my plush pillow by the heater.  You have inspired me.  I am going to job shadow!

I will ask my person to set it up and then I'm off to find the appropriate headwear for the occasion!
In fact, truthfully, I've always wanted to be a cowboy...so that's where I'm headed first!

Suddenly finding reason to live,
Huck






No comments:

Post a Comment