I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Friday, February 8, 2013

More crazy crap from the Internets

Where does it come from?  All this crazy #$%* is being produced somewhere by someone.  It may even be their job.

Anyway.  Here's the most recent round-up.



I know we've already covered the end of the world, but I somehow forgot to include this one...but just in case, you know, there is another end of the world coming, you can get the appropriate attire.


What list did I get on that they think I need to date local Indian women?


I keep seeing these...discount stuff for Pole dancing "fitness" classes...I somehow wonder if they aren't paying enough for demographic information.  I feel like they could be marketing their wares a bit more selectively...to people.


I really like this one.  Is your wife experiencing problems....because maybe she only got the stupid things to please you in the first place, jerk.


This one wasn't on the Internets, but came in the mail.  You know...that thing that brings totally useless junk mail to our homes...but clearly they know who they are marketing to...people who are NOT all hip and on the Interwebs and stuff.  I don't even think the picture has been updated since 1982.  Nor the price.  And ALL sizes, same low price.  I'm tempted.  I am.


This was in a catalog that I do ordering out of for work.  You know, cause we do stuff with wigs n' stuff.  Professional stuff.  But this cracked me up.  Everyone should have something to brag about.  This company has the #1 selling HEAD in the industry.

Awesome.  I'm telling you it gets stranger every day.
Have a great weekend!








2 comments:

  1. La - I work, peripherally, for one of those companies. Someday I shall tell you about some of the weird crap I work on here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome. I'm hoping its the pants. Please let it be the pants....

      Delete