I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Oddities and such: special email edition!


Oh my.  I've somehow gotten myself on some interesting spam lists lately.





Let's start with this one from my dentist.  He is a young guy and is reinventing his office in a tech-savvy kind of way.  But I'm pretty sure I don't need to be friends with him on facebook.











I too have been in search a foreign biz partner.  Someone who takes the biz seriously.  And is legitimate.





I have received a few of these...
but this one has a headless photo, so it is best.  Olya is a good mixer. And passionate.  And apparently wants to send me "other" photos of herself. wink. wink.



Here's another...
Someone's been looking at my photos online and to tell the truth, I am a handsome man.
I get that a lot.


Oh wait, and another...





This one is good because I really can't imagine working a regular job ever again.  I'm also really glad he/she included the phrase "please don't worry if you have never tried something like this before."  It really calmed my nerves and made me trust this email.



 But then I received this proposition.  It's good to have choices.



It is an odd odd world.















No comments:

Post a Comment