I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Call to Republicans and Democrats alike

So now that the ever-lasting election season is behind us, I have a suggestion.  And I would like to present it through song.  But don't worry, I won't sing.  We'll leave that to the professionals.




If you agree, regardless of how you identify yourself politically, let's get an Amen up in here.

And that, my friends, is why I should be elected.
Because I don't just complain.  I come up with real world solutions.

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more...I'm sharing this on my wall. I think the polarization of our nation is far more dangerous than any one politician, regardless of what all the doom and gloomers are thinking right now.

    ReplyDelete