I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Relax a Little

I've a rather tough week.  I won't bore you with the details, because chances are you've had a tough week too.  But yesterday, probably sensing the panic and overwhelmedness and serious lack of quality sleep in my voice my besty gal MSJ brought me this (and some more feathers, which every girl needs).

TWO trashy novels (they probably aren't going to be a trashy as they look; they are by this author...)
ONE bottle of Stress Relief foaming bath
ONE bottle of "FU RED" which is what I'm supposed to say to the world.  And a few others.

It was too late last night for me to put this to good use, but I'm going to tonight.  My house is going to be deserted (if not clean) and after spending a few quality hours with those pesky feathers and a glue gun I'm going to be ready for it.  I think I'll just happen to find myself at the Sweet Tooth Fairy to top it all off...

Thanks MSJ.
I'll prolly be back to myself before I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment