I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Huck's Waterloo

Huck's Advice is back from summer hiatus!

However, when I put this hat on him today...well he got that look.  You know the one.  Of defeat.
Perhaps he thought that after a two month break I had given it up.
But life holds so few real pleasures, and this one gives me such joy.  I don't think years of effective therapy could do for my soul what doing this to Huck does for me.   I would feel pity for him, except he is a dog and really his suffering is made up of hats.  It is a small price to pay for room and board and general upkeeping.

But I could not convince him to offer any advice today.  Perhaps next week.  We'll all be back on schedule by then.

*To submit a question for Huck email him at hucksadvice@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment