I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Aw Hail

Last week we got some wacky weather as summer began its exodus, apparently none too willingly.


I love this transition from summer to fall.  Anyway, there we were minding our own business when suddenly we realized our house was under attack.  And wouldn't you know it, we were.  Nickel and dime sized hail was coming down with a vengeance.  The Citizens thought that was perhaps the most exciting 5 minutes of the week.  I was glad I was parked in the garage.






\
Luckily summer had already killed off our potted flowers in the
backyard.


This is what that naughty hail did to my sunflowers.




* There is supposed to be a video at the top of this post.  So far I cannot get any video from my computer to post to Blogger.  If any of you CAN see the awesome video of the hail, let me know.  OR if you know a way to put video on that actually works, let me know that also....






No comments:

Post a Comment