I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Whatcha Up to La?

Yeah, that's a good question...what AM I up to.  No good, for sure, but if you are here and have been here before, you already assumed that.

Tutus.  That is what I am up to.  Up to my neck in...literally.  I started out making 12 white tutus for the BYU Ballet Company, but now they are unsure of their funding, so I stopped...but not before I had 5 of them made.  When these babies are done they will look like those flat tutus that you think of when you think of a professional ballerina.  These haven't had all the layers tacked, so they are still in a state of chaos and utter untamed poof-balled-ness. They are driving my kids nuts, because they are everywhere and seem to jump out and cling to you if given the opportunity.

Anyway.  Tutu city.  And also, I can make tutus now.  Tell your friends.  Order one for Father's Day.  Oops, we missed that one, but you could get a head start on Christmas?  Custom colors and sizes available!

No comments:

Post a Comment