I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Summer Movie Kick-Off

Saturday Anna and I betook ourselves to the library to get ourselves ready for summer.  Summer for us means an extraordinary amount of books....and movies.  We check out a lot of movies.  After some lazy browsing, this is the selection I came up with: some for the fam and some are just for me while I toil away on tutus. (I haven't told you about the tutu's??  Well, stay tuned.)
After I got home I realized it was a rather motley grouping of cinema...but rather sums me up quite nicely, I think.

What are your favorite summer movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment