I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Picture Time





It seemed like a good time to take pictures of The Citizens.  So we gave it a whirl...I still can't get as good a shot as an actual photographer.













And why is it, that you always get a few really weird pics?  Maybe it is just my family.









I also had a hard time convincing William that plaid seersucker bow ties are all the rage.  He only kept it on for about a minute.






Gettin' way too cool for pretty much everyone.



















1 comment:

  1. The joy of professional photographers is they just delete the wacky photos before you see them. I refuse to accept that they're some sort of mini-timelords who can avoid all the derp moments. I have some supremely bizarre photos of my girls. Some of which I keep just to giggle at. It's good times.


    And perhaps a little blackmail later.

    ReplyDelete