Thursday, June 21st is our Botox party from 4-9pm at Physician for Living!
Join us for an evening of fun, Botox, Dysport, and amazing offers! 
Botox for $8/unit, Dysport $8/per 3 units! Bring a new client and receive Botox for $7/unit and Dysport $7/per 3 units!
Enter to win many amazing prizes including Latisse, Obagi Nu-Derm kit, and a Blue Peel!
 
For injections during the party, space is extremely limited! call now to schedule your appointment. Or, purchase Botox or Dysport units and use them another time they won't expire!



Doesn't that seem strange to you?  It does to me.  Maybe the crowd I run with is not quite as hip as the Botox party crowd....and also, it is not like I belong to this group and they know me and I know them and they thought "hey, we're all really into the same type of thing, like Botox, so why not have a party?  La would so be into that!"  They just sent it to me. Randomly.  And I think, maybe they are hoping I will show up.
That is strange.

Or maybe I'm just getting old and grumpy.  *Grumpier.