I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Huck's Advice: Summertime

Happy Monday!


Dear Huck,

What are some of your favorite summertime places to go?

Yours affectionately,
Splishing and splashing in spokane


Dear splish-splash,
Summertime is the rare occasion I do like to get out a bit.  I like long walks on the beach, or a quaint canyon trail.  I abhore water parks and the library is nice refuge despite the fact that they won't let me participate in the reading program despite the fact that I am only three.  I LOVE when my people go out of town like they will later this week.  It gives me a chance to explore and do things I otherwise wouldn't get to with the iron fist the big one enforces on the whole household.  I understand I am to go stay with my good friend...um...chumpy, I think is her name.  She is a gossipy old Dachshund, but we do get on.
I hope you enjoy your summer.

Sincerely,

Huck


If you have a question for Huck or would like to seek his advice please email him at Hucksadvice@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment