I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Dear Huck

Yay!  Happy Monday everyone.


Here is today's question:

Dear Huck,

I married my husband mostly because he said I could have a dog. Now he is reconsidering the whole dog thing because he said they shed and bark and poop. I still really want a dog. What should I do?

Sincerely,
Dogless and Distraught


Dear Dogless,
First let me tell you that this type of deception is running rampant among people.  As far as I can tell, people are all liars.  My people constantly yell "TREAT!" every time they want me and only occasionally does anyone produce anything like unto a treat.  But here's the thing that they don't know: I take the treats anyway.  I know where they keep them and I also know where the big one hides the girls scout cookies.  When she yells at her offspring, I just pretend to be asleep.  So go get your dog.  Because you know what?  He's a liar and he sheds and barks and poops, and you still brought him home.

Yours affectionately,

Huck

No comments:

Post a Comment