I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Dear Huck: Summertime Festivities

Dear Huck,
Huck chillin' in the backyard.  What you can't
see in this picture is his cool summer drink
with a tiny umbrella and the kids fanning him.
What are your favorite things to do in the summer?

Love,
Summerfun in Cincinnati

Dear Summerfun,

Well, to tell you the truth, my favorite things to do are things you can do all year round.  Mostly I like to lay around, but when I am up at at em' I like to chew things that are important to my people.  I find this keeps me on their mind and they don't forget I'm around.  I find great comfort and fulfillment in this.  I suggest that everyone find hobbies that they find fulfilling and that at least one of them be a year round activity.  It is good for the soul.

Yours affectionately,

Huck


*If you would like to submit a query to Huck about the deep questions or curiosities in your life, please write to Hucksadvice@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment