I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

William is famous!

Well...maybe not quite yet.  KSL channel 5 is doing some sort of segment called "What Are Kids Thinking" that will be coming up I don't know when.  Schools around the area were asked to invite a few kids from their school to participate, and William was chosen.  It was probably random who got picked, but I like to think it is because he is good-looking, charming and generally a pleasant kind of kid.
William was not really impressed by the idea that he might be on TV so much as kids who participated were given two passes to Lagoon.
So Saturday we drove on over to the TV studios where we saw one of the local TV people in the lobby and then the kids were ushered in for their interviews.  I don't know what they asked him, because parents weren't allowed in the interview and all I could get out of William was "yeah, they asked me some questions about school and stuff..." He was gone for awhile.  Several other kids came and went and still he was gone talking away.  It is a genetic gift, this talking.  Or curse, I guess...depending on how you look at it.
But here he is in the lobby...looking very cool and self assured.  He always looks this way.
I will keep you posted when the program comes out and if William makes an appearance in it.

2 comments: