I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Scene of the Crime

When I went to bed last night, this is what greeted me.
My guess is that someone had an accident involving Cecily here and needs her fixed.

But it still creeped me out a little.


*The doll's name is not Cecily.  It is something dumb that I can't even remember.  This is the #2 doll and is clearly inferior since she is seen here abused and naked.  She gets used for target practice a lot.  I'm not sayin' my kid works for the doll mob, but if anyone needed a refresher as to what can happen when you don't cooperate...well...you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment