I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Prize Winner!

Remember back in March when I had that super cool contest  Yeah, well Tiffany won, and this is the prize she requested.  It took me a bit to make it, but then it took even more of a bit for Tiff & I to get together (face-to-face) for me to deliver it.
Hopefully it is everything she dreamed of and more.
It is awesomeness in a knitted pillow.


I will probably run another contest later this summer for my 3000 view.  The more often you come back the closer you will be to awesomeness like this.


*For the knitters among us; I used the same pattern that I posted a while back, which you can find here,
only I knit this one in the round with a super chunky, which I found to be easier in the end and also prettier.

No comments:

Post a Comment