I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Meet Edna

Please welcome the newest member of the household: Edna.

Edna is a Capricorn who considers herself a "homebody" and likes to do dishes.

Do not let her fool you though, she is not cheap and didn't go home with the first person who opened her door.  And believe me, this gal doesn't take your crap.  Well, she kinda does, but she deals with it....and she's shiny.

She arrived Thursday and we've given her a run for her money ever since.

Welcome Edna.
We hope you're happy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment