I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Deeper Questions of the Universe: Bright Bottoms

Photo styling done by my fabulous BFF MSJ.
I've got another very serious question today:  Can a woman of no tender years get away with wearing super bright pants (crops...jeans...etc)?

I found these sassy crops at Target and really love the color.  But I am not a 20-something anymore, and you all know I detest people who do not understand when it is time to give up certain fashion elements.  There is no need to be dowdy, but fashion-age appropriateness has a place in civilized society.


So what do you think?  Can I get away with this??


**on a side note I have my own rendition of "bright bottomed girls you make the world go round" stuck in my head.  I like my version of it.

2 comments:

  1. I own a pair of bright red pants. My 8 year old tells me I'm too old to wear them. I am also too old to care what others think.

    I vote yes!

    ReplyDelete